Sunday 16 November 2014

Hello

I'm in the process of re-listening and re-evaluating my record collection, for the moment with no particular order. It's going to be a long task, since it concerns a considerable and ever-increasing collection (3000 albums? 2500? 4000? - I admit my archiving skills are rather pathetic) and my free time is limited. I'll be sharing the results of this process and my thoughts on the music, on this blog. My aim is to publish one post daily, let's see if I can keep up. Record cover photos are taken with my old mobile phone and thus not of great quality. For music samples I'm using videos from youtube, following instructions from google blogger. It's not my job to research the legitimacy of such videos, so anyone with legal/licensing issues may address youtube...

No comments:

Post a Comment