Saturday 8 April 2017

Hey, posts are going to slow down for a while as I've almost exhausted my draft folder and have recently had very little time for writing as I've been busy both at work and at play. I recently returned from a trip at the South of Spain, so expect presentations on Andalucian record stores and reviews of lots of Spanish albums from Flamenco to Indie to Prog to Folk Metal to... Meanwhile I'm busy cataloguing my collection for the first time. It's a work in progress and will take some time but at the end I'll know exactly how many records and CD's I have - and which ones. No more buying CD's I already own. You can check the current state of the list on discogs. These are the albums we'll be presenting on this blog. Just don't pay any mind on the ratings. I haven't heard most of these albums for years, so the stars are arbitrary and, more often than not, underrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment