Sunday 16 June 2019

Choose the next album to be presented in this blog

When I started this blog I used to pick a random album every day to review. Of course keeping it up was impossible seeing as I also have a job to do and a life to live, so I've now settled on a rate of 4-to-5 albums per month, fully realizing that I'll never get through all of them. I now mostly present what I happen to be listening to lately, which is often my latest purchases, or any album with a story to tell. I thought I'd give my readers the chance to choose my next presentations, though: just pick any album out from my collection, I've uploaded (almost) everything on discogs. While for most of these albums it's easy to find online reviews I've noticed that information on some others is rather scarce. So if there's something you'd like to learn more about, here you are. Take your pick: https://www.discogs.com/user/kostas150170/collection

No comments:

Post a Comment